Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trying out new things...

Sorry for the long wait between posts, but my internet was down for a couple days and I've been working on a little control code project for my hack. Its for a new item I made called a CD Player, it allows you to change the music you're listening to while you wander around exploring Earthbound. It works best when your in a wide open space, because when you go through a door it will change back to the music for that map sector. It's not a big deal, I mainly made it so you can listen to any music track anytime you want. Here's a little preview video of the CD Player in action.

When the CD Player is complete I will make an IPS patch for it so you people can use it with a clean Earthbound rom. It shouldn't take me very long, expect an IPS no later than tomorrow, but I should get it done today.

No comments: